Monday 28 June 2010

Weirdness!

Ok so this is actually starting to be a bit funny! I'm talking about how my weight has remained completely fixed at 81.8kg/180.3lb for six days in a row now! This while my eating and exercise habits have changed wildly from party-mode of no set exercise and too much booze to good-girl-mode managing to both run and bike in the same day, eating healthy and with a calorie deficit. No change. Not up, not down. Not even a 0.1 something variation. Weird. I would have expected at least some water weight changes at least. Nothing! Check it out, this is my progress so far:


Any explanations anyone? =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, and good luck with your fitness journey - it looks like you've made a great start.

    One thing you may consider (if you haven't already) is building in a bit of resistance training to complement your cardio work. That can really kick your metabolism up a few gears and help you over a plateau.

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter